Friday, May 13, 2011

Kailua's Next Top Model!!!



A special thank you to Marissa Mackay who lives in Kailua, originally from upstate New York! This girl has got it going on...




I am 100% in love with the straw fedora / glass moustache / haute look combination, so much in fact that the ball is now rolling for my first ever fashion photo shoot! Marissa mentioned that she modeled and might be interested in trading some shots for glass jewelry and suddenly the wheels start turning in my head...I sure do know some talented folks!
Thanks Marissa, for being such an inspiration. I will be in touch about this photo shoot soon.
And may I just say that the Lanikai Craft Faire was a wonderful success...and the cheeseburger from Kailua Pub afterwards was the best reward!


No comments:

Post a Comment