Thursday, March 10, 2011

the fanny pack mafia


I got lucky enough to run into my baby girl Shelly OBrien the other night! And Talia! Wow, life is good. Anyways, Mardi Gras reminded me of another awesome street fair and I do believe this photo was from Halloween Chinatown Honolulu 2 years ago?


Doesn't Shelly make a fabulous artiste?
This was Shelly's second moustache, the first one met an untimely demise...I do recollect getting a new phone and receiving this the first text message from an unknown number that went a little something like this:
"Hola, mustache down! Something something about doing the worm at a party and a broken stache and new scars."
Needless to say I gave her a discount :)

And if you are just a random bystander and not Shelly, do know that the glass moustache is definitely made of glass and can break. I run all of the pieces I create through an annealing cycle in a kiln, which makes the pieces more durable, but accidents do happen. Not to worry! If you save the pieces, I can fix the stache for a minimal fee. And if you don't have the pieces, I will give you a discount on one that is brand spankin new.


No comments:

Post a Comment