Saturday, February 5, 2011

Welcome to the fun!


Hi I'm Jessica Landau and I think it's way overdue that I thank the many folks who have helped to make my glass artwork such a success.


This will be a space for me to express my appreciation to the many customers who have supported my artwork, especially since my invention of the glass moustache at Penland School of Crafts way back in 2007.









And yes that ^^^ is me with Paul Stankard, glass artist extraordinaire, rocking his glass stache at Penland. That was the first batch, and ever since then I've been outfitting moustache parties here, there, and everywhere!

....

Because nothing screams Dirty Thirty like a moustache party...





...and art is that much more interesting when you can interact with it.



If you are a proud owner of the glass moustache, please send your photos to me at jesslandau@gmail.com and if you would like to become a proud owner of said moustache, check out my etsy site here. Please enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment